View the full list here.
This year we introduced a new methodology to compile our list.
Previously, online and on-campus student surveys were used to rank companies. Although this method is great for assessing the most popular employers, we refined our approach to reflect popularity and quality.
In short, we achieved this by combining data from employee reviews and various measures of popularity such as Google search volume and GradAustralia page views. In all cases, we took information from Prosple and non-Prosple platforms, ensuring an unbiased account of the top graduate employers which does not penalise employers who do not work with GradAustralia.
You can view the details of our new methodology here.
Huge congratulations to all of the companies who have demonstrated their commitment to Australian graduates this year.
Special shout out to the sector winners of 2021:
- Deloitte (Accounting and Advisory)
- Optiver (Banking and Financial Services)
- Stockland (Construction and Property Services)
- Aurecon (Engineering Consulting)
- Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (Government and Public Service)
- Allens (Law)
- Accenture (Management Consulting)
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Media and Communications)
- BHP Australia (Mining, Oil, and Gas)
- CSL Limited (Research and Development and Manufacturing)
- Coles (Retail, Sales, and Consumer Goods)
- Google (Technology)
- Mainfreight Australia (Transport and Logistics)
- TransGrid (Energy and Utilities)
View the full list of the Top 100 Graduate Employers of 2021 here.