Huge congratulations to all of the companies who have demonstrated their commitment to New Zealand graduates this year.
Special shout out to the sector winners of 2021:
- EY (Accounting and Advisory)
- Bank of New Zealand (Banking and Financial Services)
- Downer Group (Construction and Property Services)
- Beca (Engineering Consulting)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (Government and Public Service)
- Duncan Cotterill (Law)
- Accenture (Management Consulting)
- NZME (Media and Communications)
- BP (Mining, Oil, and Gas)
- GSK (Research and Development and Manufacturing)
- Fonterra (Retail, Sales, and Consumer Goods)
- Xero (Technology)
- Air New Zealand (Transport and Logistics)
- Powerco (Energy and Utilities)
View the full list here.
This year we introduced a new methodology to create our list.
Previously, online and on-campus student surveys were used to rank companies. Although this method is great for assessing the most popular employers, we refined our approach to reflect popularity and quality.
In short, we achieved this by combining data from employee reviews and various measures of popularity such as Google search volume and GradNewZealand page views. In all cases, we took information from Prosple and non-Prosple platforms, ensuring an unbiased account of the top graduate employers which does not penalise employers who do not work with GradNewZealand.
You can view the details of our new methodology here.
View the full list of the Top 100 Graduate Employers of 2021 here.
Want to be featured or enjoy broader exposure for next year’s Top 100 list?
Contact us today to find out how you can elevate your status as an employer of choice in New Zealand.