LGBTQ+ at Accenture Australia and New Zealand
- Accenture is committed to ensuring an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
- Accenture has a global employee-led network (Pride at Accenture) that connects and supports its LGBTI+ people and allies, provides training and celebrates their inclusive culture; and advocates for cultural change.
- Accenture has committed to grow and engage its Pride ally base. Currently, 1677 people across Australia and New Zealand are registered as LGBT allies.
- The Pride at Accenture Network runs internal training and sponsors the Sydney Mardi Gras Film Festival.
- Accenture has a self-identification program which allows their people to voluntarily self-identify their sexual orientation and gender identity, disability status and type, indigenous heritage, or veteran status.
Read Rana’s story about being a first-year graduate and how it’s been a whirlwind of opportunities which he’s taken on whole-heartedly whilst being 100% himself.