Super Career Fairs
Prosple is launching ‘Super Fairs’ in 2021, which are completely free for universities, employers and students.
What's a Super Fair?
Super Fairs are a new initiative to help students, employers and universities connect and interact virtually through a series of ultra relevant events.
Each fair is co-hosted by multiple universities and synchronously delivered to students via each universities career directory. Prosple also promotes and co-hosts the fair through their own sites, like GradAustralia.com.au, TechCareerStarter.com or LawCareerStarter.com
Fairs are completely free to students, employers and universities. Prosple will invite employers who already work with them, and each hosting university can invite further employers and exhibitors to their instance.
Upcoming Super Fairs
We have a series of Super Fairs lined up for 2021
University career services
We’ve done this before
Since March 2020, we’ve been helping universities run virtual career and study events at scale. Our solution leverages the rich profiles and content employers have been adding to their Prosple account over several years, which students can access before, during and after the event.
on average per fair
Why are we doing this?
When we asked employers how they wanted to engage with students,
they told us they wanted themed fairs jointly hosted by many universities
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND MORE VIRTUAL FAIRS, WHAT TYPE WOULD YOU PREFER?
Would you prefer to attend a virtual fair hosted by a single university, or by multiple universities?
Frequently Asked Questions
WE’VE ANSWERED SOME COMMON QUESTIONS EXHIBITORS HAVE ASKED US SO FAR
Will each exhibitor be given a unique log in?
- Exhibitors will be given unique login details to their Zoom video room.
- Instructions will be sent a few days prior to the event explaining to the exhibitors exactly what they need to do to host their meeting.
- Exhibitors won’t need access to any external system except Zoom.
Will the students be able to see other students questions?
- Yes, whether the questions is asked via the chat log or verbally, all other participants in that exhibitors unique video room will be able to hear or see the question, as well as the answer from the exhibitor.
Can the booth attendants dial in from different locations?
- Yes, absolutely! We encourage booth attendants to join from different devices, even if they are in the same room, so that participants can see and hear them easily.
- One booth attendant will be invited to the video room as host. This means they’ll be able to mute people.
- All other booth attendants will join as regular participants, but can still talk, share video and present their screen.
Can the booth attendants talk separately to different students?
- This is technically possible, but more of an advanced feature. The host can break the meeting room into multiple rooms and assign one booth attendant to speak to an individual student.
- We don’t recommend doing this unless you’ve tested it first.
Can we do a presentation?
- Yes, you’ll be able to share your screen and run through a presentation.
- Depending on the format of your event, you might want to do this in different ways.
- For example, if it’s an open forum career fair where different students come and go, you may want to have a presentation prepared that you run through every hour or half hour
- If it’s a virtual event where you have a particular time slot, it makes more sense to present first and then go to the room for questions afterwards.