The Goldman Sachs Women’s Trader Academy, the first of its kind in the region and industry, provides women students in their second year of studies the opportunity to learn more about trading over 3 training days. The aim is to upskill and prepare women into future trading roles under a combination of experiential learning, work shadowing and mentorship settings.
The Academy is an interactive program, open to all degree backgrounds and is designed to introduce women students to the financial world through hands-on experience.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills via marketing trainings and trading stimulations
- Network with Goldman Sachs’s professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
Key details for the event are as follows:
- Date: May 23, 24 and 25, 2023. All 3 days’ attendance are required
- Time: Full day, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time
- Format: Hybrid, where in-person and virtual settings across our office locations particularly in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo
- Attire: Business Casual
- Eligibility: Applicants in their second year of study for an undergraduate or Masters degree (excluding MBA)