Disability Support at Accenture Australia and New Zealand
Accenture is committed to creating an inclusive, accessible workplace and elevating awareness and support for mental health, persons with disabilities, carers and veterans.
- Accenture has employee-led networks focussed on Veterans, Persons with Disabilities and Carers.
- Accenture’s Healthy Minds Network was established to help get mental health talked about in the workplace.
- Since 2006, over 1200 Accenture people in Australia and New Zealand have participated in Movember, raising more than $400,000 for men’s health.
- All employees and their families have access to their employee assistance program.
- Accenture’s work environments blend comfort and productivity in spaces that are inviting, environmentally sustainable and physically accessible for all.
- Accenture has produced thought leadership research which reveals that companies which embrace best practices for employing and supporting more persons with disabilities in their workforce outperform their peers. Read the full study here.
- Accenture is a key partner of WithYouWithMe, helping shape training courses and provide office space for upskilling and training veterans to join the corporate world.